4.1 How do I book a meeting room?
At Görlitzer Park
- If you want to book a room at Factory Berlin Görlitzer Park, you can do it by using the Factory Berlin App or asking reception for help.
- For larger meeting, you can book our Corporate-only meeting room "Kiefholz", which is located on the second floor of the Görlitzer Park campus.
- In Mitte, you book meeting rooms with the teem app. For more details about teem and how it works, please click here. You can find all available rooms in FGP and Mitte here.
4.2 How do I book a small event space?
Booking of Self Service Room "Kiefholz" at Görlitzer Park
- Corporate Members can use the "Kiefholz" room, on the second floor of FGP, for DIY workshops and group event formats. The room is equipped with a screen and two whiteboards.
- Capacity: 30 people
- The booking can be full-day (8am to 9pm) or half day (8am to 2pm/ 3pm to 9pm) on all working days, excluding weekends and holidays.
- The place is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There is a fair-use-policy to it (max 1 full-day meeting per week), as it is shared with all Corporate members.
- We may contact you directly, if a room gets blocked too frequently and leaves other Corporate Members without the possibility to make use of "Kiefholz".
- Food and Beverage orders: Please get directly in touch with Factory Kitchen firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to book it, please send your request to reception
- via Slack (@Reception Görlitzer Park)
- via email (email@example.com)
- or directly check the availability and book at the front desk.
Other Room requests
- Should "Kiefholz" already be booked on your desired date, or if you plan a bigger event in advance, you may always contact our Events team to talk about possibilities.
- Just use the following questionnaire and fill it with all the necessary information. Our Events team will contact you directly to discuss details and provide a quote.
- Please note that you need to submit the request at least 5 working days before the event.
4.3 How do I book a large event space?
For larger internal events: We also have commercial event spaces on the 5th floor. With a Corporate Membership, you benefit from a discount on event spaces. In order to request an event, please fill out the following questionnaire with all the necessary information. Please note that you need to submit the request at least 5 working days before the event.
For hosting Community events: To host a workshop session, a brunch, a fireside chat, an expert talk or sponsor e.g. our Friday's Community Check-out Drinks, please get in touch with our Community Events Team: firstname.lastname@example.org or Slack: Sara_Factoryberlin.
Alternatively, please complete the following questionnaire to receive a response from the community team regarding availability, etc. This only includes events that are hosted by members for members without selling substantial tickets.