How do I book a meeting room?
At Görlitzer Park & Mitte
- If you want to book a room at Factory Berlin Görlitzer Park, you can do it by using the Factory Berlin App or asking reception for help.
- For larger meetings, you can book our Startup/Corporate-only meeting room "Kiefholz", which is located on the second floor of the Görlitzer Park campus, or our meeting room "Elon" at ground floor in Mitte campus.
- You can find all available rooms in FGP and Mitte here.
How do I book a small event space?
Booking of Self Service Room "Kiefholz" at Factory Berlin Görlitzer Park
- Startup/Corporate Members can use the "Kiefholz" room, on the second floor of FGP for DIY workshops and group event formats. The room is equipped with a screen and two whiteboards.
- Capacity: 32 people - min. amount of of people 8
- The booking is half day either 8.00 until 13.00 or 13.00 until EOD on all working days, excluding weekends and holidays. Bookings need to be made 2 days in advance.
- The place is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There is a fair-use-policy to it (max 1 full-day meeting per week), as it is shared with all Startup/Corporate members.
- We may contact you directly, if a room gets blocked too frequently and leaves other Startup/Corporate Members without the possibility to make use of "Kiefholz".
- Food and Beverage orders: Please get directly in touch with Factory Kitchen email@example.com.
If you want to book it, please use our Calendly
Booking of Self Service Room "Elon" at Factory Berlin Mitte
Elon: For a booking of our smaller event space "Elon" on ground floor of Mitte, please use the calendly: https://calendly.com/factoryberlinevents/elon
Other Room requests
- Should "Kiefholz" already be booked on your desired date, or if you plan a bigger event in advance, you may always contact our Events team to talk about possibilities.
- Just use the following questionnaire and fill it with all the necessary information. Our Events team will contact you directly to discuss details and provide a quote.
- Please note that you need to submit the request at least 5 working days before the event.
How do I book a large event space?
For larger internal events: We also have commercial event spaces. In order to request an event, please fill out the following questionnaire with all the necessary information. Please note that you need to submit the request at least 5 working days before the event.
For hosting Community events: To host a workshop session, a brunch, a fireside chat, an expert talk or sponsor e.g. our Friday's Community Check-out Drinks, please get in touch with your Success Managers via: