1.1 What are the opening hours of Factory Berlin?
Factory Berlin Görlitzer Park
Open 24/7 with service & reception hours from Monday to Friday between 8:00-21:00
Open to Factory Members & Guests of Members only
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 8:30pm
Factory Berlin Mitte
Open from Monday to Friday between 8:00-21:00
Open to both Factory Members and members of the public
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
Food Service Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm (Breakfast & Lunch Service)
1.2 How do I order a Taxi?
To order a taxi, please call +49 030 202020 (one of Berlin’s many taxi companies). Alternatively, you can also order a taxi via the MyTaxi, Uber, and Berlkönig apps.
Our address is:
- Factory Berlin Görlitzer Park, Lohmühlenstraße 65, 12435 Berlin
- Factory Berlin Mitte, Rheinsberger Straße 76/77 10115 Berlin
1.3 How do I print documents?
You can find details instructions on how to print here.
1.4 Where do I get an adapter or charger?
Visit the reception team at the front desk, and they would be happy to help you out. Please make sure to bring a deposit (e.g. drivers licence/ ID card/ insurance card) for everything you want to borrow.
1.5 Where do I get help with technical things?
You can send a message to our reception team via Slack:
or talk to them in person at the front desk.
1.6 How can I bring in a guest?
In advance, of your guest arriving, please send a message to the respective reception team via Slack or email 24 hrs in advance of her arrival, indicating her name, company and time of arrival. The respective Slack handles or email addresses are:
- @reception-mitte-ground-floor / firstname.lastname@example.org
- @reception-mitte-first-floor / email@example.com
- @reception.goerlitzer.park / firstname.lastname@example.org
All guests need to register at the reception before entering the space for security purposes. Please ensure that you pick up your guest from the reception and be with them during their entire visit.
1.7 Is there a guest policy?
In brief, our policy allows members to sign-in two guests at a time, and the same guest can come to Factory Berlin for a maximum of two visits per month.
Please note that various members of a team are not permitted to sign in the same guest two times each as a way to increase the guest accesses. The same non-member can only be signed into Factory Berlin two times per month.
If you need to have more external people in the space (e.g. meeting with investors, clients, workshop), please book a meeting room in advance, and let our reception team know the names of the people that you expect to attend.
You can find more information here.
1.8 Who is my contact person at Factory Berlin?
You can contact your respective Corporate Partnerships Manager for general inquiries. For more urgent and strategic topics, feel free to reach out to our corresponding teams via email or Slack.
- Reception FGP: email@example.com (Slack: @reception.goerlitzer.park)
- Reception Mitte: firstname.lastname@example.org (Slack: @reception-mitte-ground-floor & @reception-mitte-first-floor)
- Head of Campus: Anna Weinberg email@example.com (Slack: anna_weinberg_factory)
- Head of Community: Hannah Ashford firstname.lastname@example.org (Slack: hannah_factoryberlin)
- Head of Corporate Partnerships : Lisa-Maria Rübsam email@example.com (Slack: lisa_factory)
- Head of Events: Anouk Braune firstname.lastname@example.org (Slack: anouk_factory)
1.9 How do I book a meeting room?
At Görlitzer Park:
If you want to book a room at Factory Berlin Görlitzer Park, you can do it by using the Factory Berlin App or asking reception for help. For larger meeting, you can book our Corporate-only meeting room "Kiefholz", which is located on the second floor of the Görlitzer Park campus. The reception team can consult you about availabilities. The room hosts up to 30 ppl, and is equipped with a screen and two whiteboards. There is a fair-use-policy to it (max 1 full-day meeting per week), as it is shared with all Corporate partners. Please see below an impression of it.