2.1 What types of Corporate Memberships do you offer?
For those, who make good use our facilities, programs, events, and network (almost) on a daily basis, we recommend the Corporate Innovator membership with the benefits as described in 2.2.
For those, who join the community primarily for access to the network and events, but only sporadically spend time on-site or in Berlin, we recommend the Corporate Networker membership as the best option.
See below, the details of the membership:
2.2 What benefits does the Corporate Membership entail?
All memberships offer the following benefits:
- Access to the Factory Berlin community: Our community of 3000+ individuals understands the creative process and the world of tech. The constant interdisciplinary interaction within our ecosystem stimulates new ways of thinking and solutions that redefine our reality. You can get in touch with the individuals on Slack, via Email (find addresses on our Members platform), during an event, getting it touch with the Corporate Success staff or getting in touch with them on a personal level.
- Access to the Factory Berlin buildings: In our two locations in Mitte and Görlitzer Park, you can work in the many community spaces, use the meeting rooms to host guests and business partners, and enjoy our other full-service offerings, including a restaurant, café, quiet zones, cinema, 360º XR Room, the Creators Lab, and meditation room. Please note that access to Factory Berlin campuses is only available 4 days per month for Corporate Networker members. Corporate Innovator members have full access to our facilities, including 24/7 access to FGP.
- Internal Startup Matchmaking: We support you in finding the right startups for your business needs within our Factory Berlin network. If you want to find startups from our community, please use our Startup Request Tool: https://factoryapplication.typeform.com/to/Xsj4Py (For further information, please check the section “How can I approach other corporate teams and startups?” in this handbook.
- Community Events & Circles: Immerse yourself in the “Factory Effect” of more than 400+ community events and workshops per year. Learn more about the formats and access the calendar here.
- Community Circles: Engage with a group of experts in the various Factory Circles on the digital platform or at one of their meetups on campus. Find further information here.
- Dedicated Corporate Events: Our corporate events are specifically created to benefit corporates navigating innovation challenges. Please learn more about the different formats here.
For the Innovator memberships we additionally offer the following benefits:
- Corporate Success Manager: With your Corporate Innovator membership, a dedicated Corporate Success Manager will be on your side to help you integrate, get connected to relevant Community Members, set up events and workshops and explore the benefits of our network. You can meet her/him on a weekly or monthly basis or get in touch with her/him via email or Slack.
- Event Space Discount: For your event of more than 50+PAX, we give you a discount on our event spaces on all of our premises. Find information on how to book event spaces here.
2.3 There is a new colleague joining my team - How do I register her/him?
Once you get informed about a new colleague joining Factory Berlin, please get in touch with your Corporate Success Manager and inform him/her about:
c) email address
d) first day at Factory Berlin
Moreover, your colleague has to go through our one-hour onboarding meeting, which takes place 3x per week at both campuses. After she/he has created a password for her/his profile, she/he will receive instructions for signing up for the onboarding. All of this information will be provided to your colleague in an email after you have submitted the respective information.
In general, if you sign up later, need to cancel or change your onboarding date, you can do so in your profile on our Members Platform under 'Manage Membership'.
Only after the new member has gone through the onboarding process, she/he will have access to our digital tools (e.g. Slack) and receives her/his membership card.
2.4 Is it possible to change an assigned corporate membership from one individual to another?
In specific cases (e.g. team members leave the company or the project), memberships can be transferred after a minimum membership period of three months. Please contact your Corporate Success Manager or the team for this.
2.5 How do I get (an) additional corporate membership(s)?
If you want to add additional memberships to your corporate account, please contact your respective Corporate Success Manager and we will set this up for you.