Welcome to Factory Berlin Görlitzer Park!
Current Hours: Open & accessible to members 24/7
Service Hours: Monday-Friday from 08:00-21:00
What does this mean?
- Accessible 24/7: Members can access our Kreuzberg campus any day, any time.
- Entrance: The only access to the building is the Main Reception Entrance. The main door must be opened either with the App or your bluetooth card.
- Reception Hours: Service is only available from Monday to Friday, from 8am till 9pm. Outside of those hours, there will be no additional service (no post, no emails, no slack replies, etc.)
- No guests after-hours: Guests are welcome only during service hours :point_up:. Outside of these hours no guests will be admitted to the campus.
- Check-in/out: All members visiting the campus outside of service hours have to bring their black membership card for check-in and check-out. If members do not have their card with them, access will be denied.
- Working spaces: We ask that all members ideally use spaces on the First Floor such as the Library, Else and Community Space to make it easier for our Security Team to supervise the space. Else will be a quiet working space.
- No events after-hours: It is not possible to host events outside of service hours (unless specifically agreed/organised with our events team beforehand).
- Bike cellar closed after-hours: Outside of service hours our bike cellar will be closed. Members are welcome to park their bikes in front of the building. Please note that Factory Berlin will not hold liability for them.
- Cafe & Restaurant: The Factory Berlin Kitchen & Cafe will be closed outside of service hours.
- Creators Lab: After service hours, the Creators Lab will be accessible through staircase 5, through either the 2nd or 3rd floor (see plan below).
- Meditation Room: You will find a peaceful Meditation Room in the Creators Lab.
Please note that Factory Berlin Mitte will maintain its current opening hours due to operational feasibility.