IMPORTANT: Please note that both our campuses are currently affected by the measures we are taking due to COVID-19. Read the update in our Q&A here.
Welcome to Factory Berlin Görlitzer Park!
Current Opening Hours due to COVID-19: Monday-Friday from 08:00-21:00
Normal Accessibility Hours: Open and accessible to members 24/7
Normal Service Hours: Monday-Friday from 08:00-21:00
Checking in and out
Once you arrive at Factory Berlin you have to check in with your membership card at the reception desk on the ground floor. Once checked in, you can freely move around the campus. Don’t forget to check out again at reception on your way out of Factory Berlin.
Building Floor Plan
Not sure where everything is or looking for a specific room or space? Have a look at the floor plan.
What does 24/7 access mean?
For full information on our Weekend & After-Hours Access Rules, please take a look here.
- Accessible 24/7: Members can access our Kreuzberg campus any day, any time.
- Entrance: The only access to the building is the Main Reception Entrance. The main door must be opened either with the App or your bluetooth card.
- Reception Hours: Service is only available from Monday to Friday, from 08:00-21:00. Outside of those hours, there will be no additional service (no post, no emails, no Slack replies, etc.)
- No guests or children after-hours: Guests and children are welcome only during service hours due to security and supervision reasons. Outside of these hours no guests or children will be admitted to the campus.
- Check-in/out: All members visiting the campus outside of service hours have to bring their black Membership Card for check-in and check-out. If members do not have their card with them, access will be denied.
- Working spaces: We ask that all members ideally use spaces on the First Floor such as the Library and Community Space to make it easier for our Security Team to supervise the space.
- No events after-hours: It is not possible to host events outside of service hours (unless specifically agreed/organised with our events team beforehand).
- Bike cellar closed after-hours: Outside of service hours our bike cellar will be closed. Members are welcome to park their bikes in front of the building. Please note that Factory Berlin will not accept any liability for them.
- Cafe & Restaurant: The Factory Berlin Kitchen & Cafe will be closed outside of service hours.
- Creators Lab: After service hours, the Creators Lab is not accessible. You can visit the Creators Lab on weekdays from 08:00-21:00.