You are able to book the rooms for maximum 2 hours per day (can be broken down to increments of 30 min, eg. 4x30 minutes or 2x60 min).
If you would like to book a meeting room for more than two hours, please go here.
(!) In case of booking the room for longer than it is possible, reception will cancel your booking, without a previous notice.
(!) Please be aware be aware that if you do not make use of your meeting room booking and do not show up within 15 minutes of the booking starting time, other members are entitled to use the space.
Here is a list of all of our meeting rooms.
Booking a Meeting Room - Mitte
Use Teem.com for meeting room booking
- After your onboarding you should receive an activation link to your profile, and after that you are able to book the rooms by yourself.
- You are able to book the rooms up to 2 weeks in advance.
- If you did not receive the activation link, please contact our Front Desk via Slack (@ Reception Mitte - First Floor) or email address: email@example.com
Check In with your booked room or your booking will be deleted
- When you’ve successfully booked the room, you need to check in 5 minutes before or after the start of your meeting (so you have 10 minutes all in all).
- You can do it directly at the iPad of the room you booked.
- This way we decrease the amount of “zombie” meetings, when a person booked a room, but did not need it and forgot to cancel their booking.
- If you do not check in, your booking is cancelled and can be reserved by other Members, who have the right to politely ask you out of the room, so do not forget to check in.
Micro meeting rooms
Please note that the micro meeting rooms are designated for 30 minutes of use at a time. Before you use, start the timer on the wall to keep track of the time. After 30 minutes, our reception staff and other members are allowed to ask you to let someone else use it if needed.
Booking a Meeting Room - Görlitzer Park
If you want to book a room in Factory Görlitzer Park, you can do it by using Factory Berlin App.
Open and unlock the app, select “Book a meeting room”, select the room you want to book, enter the time and the length of the booking and click on add.
Your room has now been reserved. During the period you booked the room for you and only you can open the door. For that just open the app, unlock it and tap the gateway as described above. Please make sure to cancel bookings you don’t need anymore so that other members can use the room.
There’s no strict policy on the colorful open meeting booths. Since they are meeting booths, the priority use is of course for multiple people to use rather than individuals to work from, but for the rest the same would apply as for shared community spaces: use with care, share with others, and keep the noise level in mind.
You can get a key for one of them at the reception desk on the ground floor in exchange for your Factory membership card.
Can I rent a locker overnight?
Our lockers are here to make your staying in the building more comfortable in a way that you don’t have to carry your things around while you are meeting other awesome community members.
That said, there is no possibility of renting a locker overnight. Every night the lockers are emptied and their content can be claimed by their owners for the extra charge of €10 at the Reception ground floor.