IMPORTANT: Please note that our Guest Policy is currently affected by the measures we are taking due to COVID-19. Read the update in our Q&A here.
Media Arranged by Members or Externals:
If you or a non-Member would like to take some footage/do a photoshoot at either of our campuses, you are required to complete a request form at least one (1) week prior to the date:
Our Brand Team will review the request, and if approved, we will ensure that a notice sign is put up in the space to let our members know that the filming/photoshoot is taking place.
Please keep in mind the following:
- Be respectful of other people in the space and keep the disruption to a minimum (i.e. don't be noisy, be as quick as possible, do not ask anybody to move from their working areas to accommodate the filming/photoshoot).
- You have the duty to obtain the written declaration of consent of the persons who are participating in the production. Insofar as you can see persons other than the persons who are interviewed (e.g. members, guests or Factory Staff), you also have the duty to obtain the written declaration of consent. Exceptions are made in the case of persons who are shown blurred or are otherwise unrecognisable in the background.
Media Arranged by Factory Berlin:
Occasionally, we receive requests from media companies for filming/photoshoots at our campuses, and this is a great opportunity to showcase Factory Berlin and our community. We will always take it upon ourselves to be respectful and obtain any necessary permissions, but if you feel uncomfortable then please feel free to reach out to our staff or email us at email@example.com.
Moreover, we are always happy to put forward our talented members for filming/photoshoots, so if you would be happy to be interviewed, please kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Your full name and name of your company (if applicable).
- Your area of expertise/industry/knowledge.
We would be happy to keep you in mind for our future requests!
Designated Filming Zones:
Regardless of who is arranging the filming (whether a Member, External or Factory Berlin), please be aware that we have allocated designated filming zones on our campuses to ensure minimal disruption to our members:
Factory Berlin Görlitzer Park:
- First Floor Community Space
- Ballpit/Playground Area
- Community Kitchens
Factory Berlin Mitte:
- Outdoor Terrace Areas
- Ground Floor Community Space & Kitchen
- First Floor Community Space & Kitchen
* Please pay attention to whether spaces are closed or not accessible. It is not possible to film in the Cafe/Kitchen spaces outside of opening hours.
Please also note that it is generally not permitted to film in the Library Areas on both campuses, and we will only make exceptions if there is a valid reason to do so.
Our reception and security teams reserve the right to request you leave certain spaces at any time, in the interest of security, safety or upon request from other parties.