Amazon Web Services provides startups with low cost, easy to use infrastructure needed to scale and grow any size business. AWS Activate is a program with resources designed to help startups get started on AWS. Join some of the fastest-growing startups in the world and build your business using AWS.
As a Factory Berlin Member, you will be eligible for:
- $5,000 in AWS Promotional Credit valid for 2 years
- 1 year of AWS Business Support (up to $1,500)
- Opportunities to Qualify for Additional Credits*
*Opportunities to qualify for additional credits are conditional and not guaranteed. Qualifying startups will be notified of opportunities by the AWS Activate program team.
- Visit the AWS Activate webpage https://aws.amazon.com/activate/portfolio-signup to apply.
- Use this Factory Berlin Organization ID* (case-sensitive): 0mHD8
- Provide your AWS Account ID on the application. Promotional Credits will be added directly to this account, so please double check it - we cannot transfer credits in the future.
- Please provide your startup company name and email address associated with your AWS Account ID.
- Lastly, don't forget to add your company name that you apply with to your profile on our Members Platform so that we can verify the request from our end.
Important: For security reasons, AWS have a policy to only process Activate requests coming from a company e-mail address
*Please note that this link and Org ID should not be shared with non-Factory Berlin Members. We will review each application to verify that the applicant is a current Factory Berlin Member.
Things to note:
How do the Promotional Credits work?
AWS Promotional Credits expiration dates are based on your program start date or the date you received investment, regardless of when you actually submit the application, so please apply promptly. Companies may not be eligible for AWS Promotional Credits if they previously received a similar or greater amount of credit. Companies may be eligible to be "topped up" to a higher credit amount if they previously received a lower credit. For more information, please review the AWS Activate Terms & Conditions.
How is Promotional Credit applied to the bill?
Promotional Credit is applied to the AWS Account ID provided on the application. The AWS Promotional Credit will be applied to the cost of services incurred from the 1st of the month in which the credit was applied. Promotional Credit cannot be applied retroactively for previous months.
To see your credit balance, applicable services, and expiration date, please go to your Billing and Cost Management Console.
How long does it take to process AWS Activate applications?
Applications are processed in 7-10 days, once an application is received. Processing can take longer if the information provided in the application is not accurate or incomplete.