NOMAD MEMBERSHIP (€48.74 PER MONTH):
Have a look into our Membership Guidelines here for detailed information.
Please be aware that by downgrading to a Nomad Membership, your available features and services will change. Here are the most important differences from the Native Membership:
- Onsite Access: Nomad Members have four (4) calendar days of onsite access per month. They may access either location and are entitled to access both locations in one day (this will count as one access only, as it is one calendar day). Please note the following:
- The 4 days are cumulative, meaning that any unused days will carry forward to the next month up to a maximum total of 48 visits.
- The cumulative count will reset to zero (0) if the Nomad Member changes their Membership to another Membership Package (i.e. Hold, Native, etc).
- You can check how many accesses you have left in your 'Manage Membership' area.
- Meeting Rooms: Nomad Members are welcome to access Meeting Rooms (for up to two (2) hours in a day), which will be counted as onsite access.
- Event Access: Nomad Members are welcome to attend Member-Only Events, which will be counted as onsite access. Public events (i.e. Fireside Chats, On The Red Couch, etc) are excluded from this count, and Nomad Members are welcome to attend as many public events as they would like to in addition to their access allowance.
- Event Discounts: Nomad Members will not be entitled to the discount on renting our event spaces for external events (i.e. client workshops or invite-only events), as this will remain as a benefit for Native Members only. However, Nomad Members are still welcome to apply to host a Community Event for free (e.g. Member Workshop, Circle Event, etc).
- Postal Service & Company Registration: The ability to register your company at one of our addresses and have access to our Postal Service will only be offered to those on a Native Membership, meaning it is not available to Nomad Members.
- Perks: Nomad Members are welcome to access our range of perks and discounts. However, in the instance of limited offerings or tickets, Native Members will have priority access. You can view a full list of our perks here.
- Guest Access: Nomad Members are welcome to bring up to two (2) guests at a time when they access either location. However, the same (non-member) guest cannot visit Factory Berlin more than two (2) times per month (this limitation will apply equally to Native Members). Importantly, a Nomad Member is not entitled to access Factory Berlin as the guest of another member as a way to increase their access entitlements.
Instructions on how to change your membership package:
Please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Members Profile via members.factoryberlin.com.
- Click on the icon in the top right corner which ideally should show your profile picture if you have uploaded one.
- Select 'Manage Membership' > 'Membership Packages'.
For more information and general guidelines check our dedicated Handbook article here.